Shipping & Returns
SECTION 1 - SHIPPING
SHIPPING ALERT: Effective April 17, 2020 - U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail® products and First-Class® packages may temporarily require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Priority Mail's two-day and three-day service commitments will be extended to three days and four days, respectively. Customers will continue to receive improved product tracking and as much as $50 in free insurance.*
* Once your order has been shipped and we provide you with a USPS, FedEx or UPS Ground tracking number, you should contact the delivery company (i.e. US Postal Service, FedEx, UPS, etc.) directly to obtain package location, estimated delivery date and/or any additional available tracking information.
Unless otherwise selected by the customer, we deliver orders via United States Postal Service for items weighing up to a maximum weight of 70 pounds to governed and restricted areas throughout the United States, and to U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
To qualify for free shipping offers displayed on this website, the shipping & delivery address of your online order must be a U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO address. Otherwise, additional shipping, handling and/or delivery fees and other charges may apply. Please contact us for more information.
Depending on total number and weight of items, retail, wholesale or bulk item orders may be shipped via USPS®, FedEx Home Delivery for delivery to residential addresses, FedEx Ground if delivering to a specific business area/location, or UPS Ground.
When you place an order with us, our system will estimate shipping and delivery costs for you based on the delivery address you specify. Depending on the shipping provider selected, shipping transit date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. These shipping transit date estimates are for transit times only, not date estimates of when your item(s) will actually be delivered to you. Please consider the following:
- Estimated shipping transit dates are an indication of how long it typically takes for item(s) to reach their destination after being received, scanned and shipped by the delivery service provider (i.e. USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- In general, orders which are placed on this website usually ship in 2 to 5 business day(s), however this cannot be guaranteed due to the popularity of the products we sell and any associated unforeseen circumstances, such as potential delays in shipping & delivery during inclement weather conditions, back-ordered stock, U.S. Customs delays, national and federal holidays and seasonal holidays, etc.
- Most of our suppliers drop-ship items directly to our customers from their warehouse locations across the United States. Some suppliers in our network have the capability of drop-shipping to our customers within 1-2 business day(s). Ordering items in our online system from some drop-ship suppliers may require a minimum of 2-5 business days turnaround time for the ordered items to ship. For this reason, we have established the global average of 2 to 5 business day(s) turnaround time. Each product's Availability is noted on its individual product details page, however please be advised that orders may be delayed per, but not limited to the aforementioned scenarios.
- Except where otherwise noted, orders received on or the preceding last day before holidays observed by the United States Postal Service shall typically be processed on the next regular business day proceeding the last day of the observed holiday.
- Except where otherwise noted, orders received before 11:00 a.m. (ET) Monday through Friday will typically be processed and submitted to the manufacturer/supplier for fulfillment the same regular business day.
- Except where otherwise noted, orders received after 11:00 a.m. (ET) Monday through Friday will typically be processed and submitted to the manufacturer/supplier for fulfillment the next regular business day.
- Except where otherwise noted, orders received over the weekend (Saturday or Sunday) will typically be processed and submitted to the manufacturer/supplier for fulfillment the next regular business day.
- Orders received for out of stock items will typically be placed on "Backordered" status until the item is re-stocked and available for order fulfillment. In the event an out of stock item has no ETA on the re-stock date from the manufacturer or supplier, a full refund will be issued promptly and the order will be cancelled. Customers will be notified promptly regarding any out of stock items, at which time you will have the opportunity to confirm or decline the back-ordered item(s). An order may not be cancelled once the order is shipped.
- Items listed on our website may or may not be in stock, or may be on back-order or have become discontinued. We check with vendors and monitor stock levels frequently, however we cannot guarantee that any item will be in stock at the time your order is placed online. To ensure that quantities can be met for single items, small orders and/or larger orders, please be sure to give us a call at (877) 872-4287 during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (ET) to obtain confirmation of quantities available from our suppliers.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME - OUR STANDARD SHIPPING METHODS
USPS First-Class Parcel Mail
Orders weighing less than 13 ounces will be shipped to destinations within the United States including its territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses via United States Postal Service First-Class Parcel Mail with an estimated delivery of 3 to 5 business days from the date the buyer's order status is set in our system to "Shipped" or "Partially Shipped". Actual delivery dates and shipping transit times may vary.
USPS Priority Mail
Orders weighing over 13 ounces and up to 70 pounds will be shipped to destinations within the United States including its territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses via United States Postal Service Priority Mail with an estimated delivery of 2 to 3 business days from the date the buyer's order status is set in our system to "Shipped" or "Partially Shipped". Actual delivery dates and shipping transit times may vary.
Items shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses overseas may take an additional 6 to 12 business days (sometimes longer) to arrive at their intended destination. Please consider the following regarding shipment of your ordered item(s):
- Whether you are using PayPal or a credit/debit card to check out on our website, all funds must be captured and verified before order fulfillment begins. Please allow up to 24 hours for payment processing and verification of funds. Once we receive full payment of items ordered, we will promptly begin processing your order for fulfillment and/or packaging and shipment.
- If you pay via PayPal and you are not yet a verified PayPal customer, then shipment of ordered items may be delayed until our merchant services provider (PayPal powered by Braintree) can verify that your account has the necessary funds to complete the processing of your order, thus allowing our suppliers to drop-ship your item(s) to the qualified U.S. destination of your choice.
- If you pay via credit or debit card and you are a verified PayPal customer with the same credit card on file with PayPal as a verified payment method, your payment should be processed immediately via PayPal as long as funds are available in your PayPal account at the time of the initial purchase transaction, thus allowing us to fulfill your order and have your purchased item(s) drop-shipped to you as soon as the item(s) is/are available to ship.
Please be advised that during U.S. holidays (i.e. Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.), standard delivery times may be extended depending on carriers' workloads. Please allow an additional 7-10 business days for delivery during any of these extended delivery times.
SHIPPING TO APO, FPO OR DPO MILITARY ADDRESSES
Items being sent to APO/FPO/DPO addresses should be delivered within 7 to 10 business days after items have been shipped, however please be advised orders could take up to 14 business days or longer to deliver subject to production and turnaround times and/or availability of stock. In some cases, it may take longer than expected due to any delays during shipment (i.e. Customs inspections for imported items, etc.).
ENTERING APO, FPO OR DPO MILITARY ADDRESSES
To make sure your package gets to its destination, follow these instructions for entering a military address.
SECTION 2 - PRE-ORDER ITEMS
Any item(s) that are labeled "Pre-Order" throughout our website means that the item(s) have no current estimated date of arrival, however these items are typically available within 1 to 3 months of placing your order with us. Pre-Order items displayed throughout our website have a "Pre-Order" button instead of an "Add To Cart" button. Availability, fulfillment and delivery dates of pre-ordered items may vary from one item and/or supplier to another. For more information about purchasing pre-order items on our website, please call (877) 872-4287 during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (ET).
SECTION 3 - SOLD OUT ITEMS
Item(s) which are labeled, "Sold Out" may be available for re-stock upon request, however this is not a guarantee and depends on whether or not the manufacturer plans to re-stock the requested item(s). Please be sure to get in touch with us regarding any item(s) marked "Sold Out" or with no available "Add to Cart" link or button. If you're looking for any type of item(s) we do not currently have displayed on our website at this time, please contact us so we can locate the item(s) and give you a price quote and estimated time of delivery. Most out of stock items are refilled within anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months, and in a lot of cases in a few days. Please let us know what you're looking for and we can strive to get it for you at a very fair and competitive price with USPS Priority Mail shipping to locations within the United States. We can also ship worldwide via FedEx or DHL. Customer requests to have item(s) shipped worldwide may require additional shipping and handling fees. Certain merchandise and delivery location restrictions apply. Please contact us for more information.
SECTION 4 - RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
All sales are final unless the item(s) you received is/are defective in manufacturing. Returns or exchanges may be authorized on a case-by-case basis if item(s) you received were defective in manufacturing. The size of hats, caps and other headwear sold on this website is "One Size Fits Most" (OSFM) unless otherwise noted, and may not be refunded or returned because the item(s) don't fit. In such cases where item(s) do not fit, we can issue you an in store credit in the amount of the purchased item(s) only, which does not include the original cost you paid for shipping.
If an item is drop-shipped to you (the customer) directly from the manufacturer or a third-party supplier, or if any fees are incurred from the manufacturer or supplier for handling or drop-shipping, a refund of these fees shall not be authorized for returned merchandise. Standard shipping costs may be refunded if the item you received from us is different from the item you ordered, or if the merchandise is defective in manufacturing.
Items may not be returned or refunded for the following reason(s):
- National Origin of Merchandise: Imported merchandise may not be returned for a refund simply because it is not "Made In USA" or "Made In America". All products on our website that are Made In USA or Made In America are marked with "Made In USA" or "Made In America" in the names and/or descriptions of those products. If you are unsure whether or not a product is imported, Made In USA or Made In America, please contact us for assistance during our normal business hours of Monday thru Friday 8AM-5PM ET (excluding major holidays) before ordering.
- Unexpected Delays in Shipment & Delivery dates and/or times which are out of our direct control shall not deem any item eligible for return or refund.
- Items Not Delivered by Date of Expected Delivery shall not be eligible for return or refund. Once the item leaves our warehouse(s), we are not responsible for the timely delivery of the item(s) due to the fact that delivery of item(s) is out of our direct control.
- Non-Defective Items That Have Been Worn shall not be eligible for return or refund. If you are unsure whether or not a product will fit you, please contact us for assistance during our normal business hours before ordering.
- Non-Defective Items may not be returned for a refund, however such items may be exchanged for items of equal value within 14 days of the original purchase date. Shipping charges will apply to deliver exchanged items to you.
- Non-Defective Items Missing Product Tags or items where product tags are not affixed to the merchandise and/or where product tags have been removed may not be returned or refunded.
To return one or more items to us due to defects in manufacturing, you must first notify us within the first 10 days of delivery and/or receiving the item(s) you would like to return, and the reason for the return request, and we will assign a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number to you if the item(s) you purchased from us and want to return are in the same or like condition the item(s) were in when the item(s) were first shipped and delivered to you. Upon receiving your RMA Number, you will have from 1 to 4 days to return the item to us depending on the actual date you requested your RMA Number.
If you received any item from us that was lost or damaged during shipment, you must first file a claim with the shipping carrier (i.e. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.) and send us the shipping carrier's name who lost your item(s) or delivered the damaged item(s) to you. Be sure to include the claim number your shipping carrier provides to you upon you filing a damages claim for item(s) damaged during shipment. If the shipping carrier does not issue you a claim number, ask them to provide you with some sort of confirmation or documentation that you can send us to verify that your claim was filed.
Please be advised that regardless of the outcome of your claim for lost or damaged items during shipment with the shipping carrier, there are instances where we may still pay for the return shipping. This decision is made strictly on a case-by-case basis.
We will immediately process your request to return, refund or exchange the purchased item(s) upon customer's (your) return and our receipt of the same exact item(s) customer (you) purchased from us. Please be advised that any opened (open box) return items, especially those which are missing the original manufacturer's sewn labels or tags, printed logo tags and/or printed brand tag(s) will require a $5.00 or 25% restocking fee (whichever fee amount is greater), less the cost for shipping and taxes. We charge a $5.00 restocking fee or a 25% restocking fee (whichever fee amount is greater) for any returned item(s) that have been opened because we can no longer sell the item(s) as "New", which decreases the retail value of the item(s) being returned.
Because there is no way for us to reasonably and accurately determine the proximate cause of the loss or damages to opened item(s) which have already been delivered to you, we cannot issue refunds for merchandise that was opened, lost, damaged or stolen after shipment and delivery of your ordered item(s) have already been successfully completed, and such item(s) have been delivered and/or received at the address location the customer specified during check-out when the customer initially placed the order for and purchased the item(s) on our website. We strongly encourage every customer to take great care in considering the address where they would like to have their newly purchased item(s) delivered to help us serve our customers better.
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return items from your order.